Monday, June 29, 2015

Things I Want to Teach My Daughter

1. Beauty is a state of mind, not a state of body.

2. The benefit of the doubt is sometimes the best gift we can give our friends.

3. There will always be mean girls – that doesn’t mean we find a tower and Rapunzel ourselves away from the world.

4. Your daddy has loved you better and longer than any boy ever will.

5. Your brothers will teach you how boys should treat you.

6. You’re always welcome in my wardrobe.

7. The world needs your point of view.

8. Food is a joy.

9. Your body is strong and capable of more than you can imagine right now.

10. Ice cream is a love language.

11. Cook, decorate, clean, organize because you love to, not because someone tells you you’re meant to.

12. Music makes everything better.

13. Dance – especially when you’re doing the laundry.

14. You’ll never be too old for me to rock you.

15. Nothing you tell me will ever make me want to stop hearing from you.

16. We need your story.

17. No prayer request is ever too small, too silly or too embarrassing to share.

18. Washing your face every night is the best kind of beauty routine.

19. The painful truth is always easier than a messy lie.

20. There’s no such thing as perfect.

21. You can always come home.

22. Nothing will make me love you less.

23. Nothing will make me love you more.

24. The mirror is not the boss of you.

25. You’re the most brave when you’re the most scared and keep going anyway.

26. Womanhood is a gift


No comments:

Post a Comment